Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an inspiration you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full-line of providers not seeking add more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you up.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your inventhelp products or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t need a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea patent. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they participate in a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as possible.